Computational Engineering India
Pvt. Ltd. (CEI India) is a fully owned subsidiary of Computational
Engineering International, Inc. (CEI Inc.) headquartered in Apex, NC
(USA). CEI Inc. was started in 1994 as a spun off from Cray Research.
CEI is the developer of the high-end post processing and visualization
tool, EnSight. EnSight is currently used by more than 600 companies
worldwide, with more than 1500 licenses. Our developers are experts in
their field of visualization, many of them with Ph.D's.
CEI India was established in May 2011 to provide much better support to its customers in India. Other international offices are in Germany, Japan, & China, and a distributor network in other parts of the world.
Click Here for More Information about EnSight Sales.
CEI has partnerships with many CAE companies, and its product -- EnSight, can read in simulation results from about 50+ CAE softwares, including CFD, FEA, Crash, MBD, Medical imaging, etc. CEI is also a reseller of CONVERGE CFD Software (Product of Convergent Science Inc. USA). For these products, kindly visit our 'Products' section.
- 1998 EnSight chosen as “turnkey” visualization product for ASCI program at DOE
- 2000 Prototype performs post processing of 8 Billion unstructured cell test problem
- 2001 LANL first success in visualizing tera-scale simulation
- Newly developed rendering compositor clocks 3.1 Billion polygons per second rendering record (at ~5 frames per second)
- 2006 EnSight DR released
- 2007 Detroit and Houston Office Opens
- 2008 CEI releases EnSight 9.0
- 2009 CEI opens office in Munich and Shanghai
- 2010 CEI releases EnSight
9.1 with Volume Rendering
- 2011 CEI opens office in India
- Raleigh (1.5)
- 14 International Distributors
Convergent Science, Inc. (formerly Convergent Thinking, LLC) is a world leader in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software development and consulting. Their flagship product, CONVERGE, is a CFD software package that is revolutionizing how fluid dynamics modeling is being used by engineers, researchers and designers. With CONVERGE, traditional CFD bottlenecks (namely grid generation) have been removed from the modeling process, allowing users to spend more time analyzing their simulations and no time generating grids. The staff at Convergent Science are experts in CFD simulations, numerical methods, model development, and design optimization. Since 1997, Convergent Science has been providing quality consulting to the Internal Combustion Engine industry and beyond.
For More Information, Click Here